Jumat, 19 September 2014

DRAFT INTRODUCTION OTHER

I walk to the cafetaria with my friend and then i meet my friend
Nando      : "Hello Calvin!"
Calvin : "Hi Nando! who is that?"
Nando : "Ah this is our new friend, his name is Nael"
Nael         : "Hello my name is Nael, nice to meet you"
Calvin       : "My name is calvin, nice to meet you too Nael1"
Nando : "By the way, he came from cibitung!"
Calvin : "So you live at cibitung too?!"
Nael         : "Yeah!"
Calvin : "I came from cibitung too!"
Nando : "He love to play guitar too"
Nael         : "Right! I really love guitar!"
Calvin : "I love guitar too, so why don't we make a band?"
Nando : "Why not? I can play drum, Calvin can play the rhytm and i think you can play bass Nael, is                           that true?"
Nael         : "Absolutely, so what is our band name?"
Nando : "Maybe TrollFace"
Calvin : "It's sounds good!"
Nael         : "But we need a singer right?"
Nando : "I think not!, you can do the bass and be the singer"
Nael         : "Um..... I can!"
Calvin : "Okay! Let's go to the studio!"

2 komentar:

  1. Nando maybe you wrong when you type this dialog "Calvin : My name is calvin, nice to meet you too Nael1"..

    BalasHapus
  2. "at that time, no one knows that their meeting will make them become the most legendary band in the century." just kidding. nice post bro...

    BalasHapus