Sabtu, 13 September 2014

Myself? YES! (Self Introduction)



        Hello everybody! My name is Hernando Permadi, you can call me  Nando. I am 16 years old, i think i am too early to go to study  at collage. I was born in Bekasi, 26 December 1997. My hobbies are playing game (of course!) and japanese culture. I love RPG game especially SUIKODEN, why SUIKODEN? I love it because the  character, battle stage, and story line. What about the  japanese culture? I love it because JAPAN have some unique culture like tradional dance, respect other person, etc. Ah and of course i love takoyaki,ramen and sushi! They are DELICIOUS!
  I came from Cikarang(Bekasi) i want to continue my study at ITB but i didn't pass the test and i apply myself at PENS and i pass the test. So now i have to continue my study at Surabaya. My father name is Herry Permadi and my mother name is R.F. Tri Wahyu Setiyaningsih. I have one brother and one sister they are Valentino Herdyan Permadi and Alexandra Herninda Permadi.
I have a pet his name is Chiko. He is a chihuahua dog. He is a small dog but when he bark it's very loud. My whole family is a Catholic. Now i live at Kalijudan 12-58,Kenjeran,Surabaya. 
I have an experience in making game it's so hard but very interesting. The title of the game is "Brick Breaker". I make the game when i was at junior high school, i make it with my best friend and now he study Mathematics at IPB. When we make the game we met many difficulty it's a simple game but hard to make. We deleted the game because we can't finish it, WHY? We didn't have many time and we have to study. But now i gonna make a new game because i got stucked (what?) at Surabaya to study Game Technology at EEPIS and I LOVE IT!

Thank you for reading it! Don't forget to Subscribe!

20 komentar:

  1. yeye im first who coment ur blog hehe
    bytheway, i suggest ur brother, Valentino Herdyan Permadi was born in February hahha

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Nando! I like your post and I like Takoyaki and Ramen too!!! But I don't like sushi, you can give me them if you buy it, haha kidding bro, thank you^^

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi Nando, Let's make a game together^^

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi Nando sorry i have too much comment another blog, Sorry

    i just want to say just keep it up

    BalasHapus
  5. HAHAHAHAHA, hey Nando, if you want, we can visit japanese festival or bunkasai if held, and i think in december, there is an event like that, but i don't remember the detail, hehehehehe ^_^

    BalasHapus
  6. hi nando !
    what the mean of game "brick breaker" ?

    BalasHapus
  7. hai nando.... are you wota? hehe :p

    BalasHapus
  8. Hi Nando ;) i like your post hihi

    BalasHapus
  9. why you delete your game? i make my own game too but so many bugs in my game :)

    BalasHapus
  10. nice boy, nice job, nice post. you can Help me to lern about friendship. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  11. your mother name is R.F. ?
    is it Real Football, or Real Female, Real Fat, Real Flat..., omg
    Just kidding :v

    BalasHapus
  12. it's nice post,
    i too, i didn't pass the test

    BalasHapus
  13. you like Mathematics my friend ? i think good :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I like mathematics so much!, but please read it again~

      Hapus